Friday, June 16, 2006

Productivity!

I have been busy the last 2 days. I am so excited to be getting things done! Last night while not feeling well, I finished Alex's bag. We both love it!



Fat Bottom Bag from the Stitch'nBitch Crochet book.
Sugar and Cream cotton in hot pink and yellow.
Embellished with a flower experiment.
This is really a one day project. It took me two, because I didn't have the handles. I will definitely be making more of these. Lauren wants a white one and I want a pink and green one!

In knitting......my poor nekkid little keychain now has a sockie!



Awww, isn't it cute? Not nearly as cute as Jeanie's though. Sigh, I think my key chain is jealous....

5 comments:

LinknKnits said...

The purse looks great! The flower really makes it. Good job!

sheep#100 said...

I though naked was when you were undressed but that when you were nekkind you were undressed and up to something. ;o)

Happy sock-ette

JeanTownsend said...

I love the color of that yarn! Maybe we could get a sockie ring going and swap enough yarn to make itty bitty socks? hmmm...

Catherine Kerth said...

i like your a lot! jeanies does seem to have a personality with that little knitted shoe ;) i love the colors you chose for both projects!

Jenny Raye said...

Love the keychain!