Sunday, March 25, 2007

So much better!

Aren't you glad you don't have to hear me whine today lol? Sorry I was such a loser the other day. Things are so much better now. I am having a great weekend so far.

Friday my daughter's soccer team had their first game. They won 3-2. It was fun to see them play for the first time. She loves it already.

The weather is spectacular here today. It is in the 60's and sunny. It feels just wonderful! I have all my windows open in the house, and I can heard the birds singing outside. Life is good!

I'm experimenting a bit.

So far I think it looks a little, um, barfy? However, I have seen some pretty disgusting looking roving that turns into very nice yarn. I guess I will have to wait and see.

I am also having fun with my no-brainer crocheted ripple afghan. It is looking better now that I have more rows done.

This thing matches my family room so perfectly. I think I am going to love it. I will probably order some cotton yarn and make a baby blanket like this at some point. The pattern looks great in pastels and all different colors, like in the links from my last post. I can see why people get addicted to these. It's like fiber yoga!

Tomorrow I hope to have pics of the drying fiber and I also have some super good news to share. YAY!

1 comment:

Opal said...

That bowl of fiber looks delicious and your blanket looks fantastic! Keep going!