Monday, January 14, 2008

Sneak over

The contest is over. The winners have been chosen. The secrets of the sneak can now be revealed.

I love contests and I love comments. I especially like regular comments. Hence the sneak factor. I chose the first winner from PREVIOUS commenters. I snuck back to the post BEFORE the contest post, went to the random number generator, and chose a winner from there. It picked #1 for me.

The first winner is KNITERELLA! Congrats! Thanks for commenting and I will try to get a prize out to you soon. Please email me (link in the sidebar), or contact me on ravelry with your mailing information.

Now for the rest of you.......I didn't want to be completely evil and leave you out. I can be a lurker (I hate that word lol - sounds so creepy) on some blogs too. I comment very regularly on quite a few, but some I am guilty of lurking on. I really enjoyed seeing who is out there reading, even if you don't comment every time. So....even though I did not get to my hope of 40 commenters, I am going to give a 2nd prize anyway. Without telling her why, I asked my friend Cath to pick a number from 1-33. She chose 23. Well, CHRIS was commenter #23. So she is the 2nd winner. Same for you Chris, send me your info and I will get something to you soon.

Thanks for playing along everyone! I hope to see more of you regularly! (bwahahahaha!)

10 comments:

Turtle said...

Congrats ladies!

I know for me the "lurking" usually just depends on how much time i really have to be a veg on the pc! But will comment more often now, promise! *smile

Kim said...

yay! I won something. Thanks a bunch (notice, I'm commenting)...

Anonymous said...

Well that just makes my 40TH birthday weekend complete! LOL! See there was a 40 in there, but not the one that you were hoping for ;)

Bea said...

Congrats to the winners! That is a sneaky contest.

Grace said...

great idea How sneaky!!!

Opal said...

Congratulations to Kniterella and Chris! Great contest!

Anonymous said...

Lol! And congratulations to the winners! And hey, I had one day I had 2100 visitors and all of five or six commenters--don't feel bad if people don't speak up, most don't.

Susan Pandorf said...

Hey Lisa. Send me your email and then I can respond directly rather than in your comments.

But I PROMISE I'll keep reading (and commenting)anyway...
Blessings!

Kelley said...

I really like that idea! Comments rock even though they are hard to write. I just came over from THe Akamai Knitter and will have to stop by more often!

La Cabeza Grande said...

Congratulations to Kniterella and Chris!

p.s. I came over from Opal's blog because I love the Sedona socks. Coincidentally, Kniterella just started visiting my blog too.